Latest Updates on Syria, 23 September 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 30 times in the Idlib region.
– Russian Military Police and Turkish Army carried out a Joint patrol in the Ain al-Arab region.
– Sporadic clashes between the Manbij Military Council and Turkish-backed militants were reported in the outskirts of Manbij.
– Turkish Army drones spotted over the Ain al-Arab region.
– Two field commanders of the al-Qaeda-backed “Hurras al-Din” group were killed in a US drone strike on the Idlib-Banesh road.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions near the village of Kansafra.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions in the outskirts of Sheikh Bahr town.
After several town in Daraa province joined the reconciliation plan and reached an agreement with the Syrian army, the town of Tel Shahab also joined the national reconciliation.
One civilian was killed and four others were wounded in Turkish-backed artillery attacks on the outskirts of Ain Issa.
The Counter-Terrorism Unit of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) arrested two ISIS-linked individuals in the city of Hasakah. Some weapons and military equipment were seized from these individuals.
6- An Israeli drone crashed in the Syrian soil of Qunaitra due to a technical defect. Some sources claimed that the drone was shot down by a Syrian surface-to-air missile.
7- The Syrian Minister of Defense traveled to Jordan for the first time in the last decade to meet with the officials of this country.
8- According to the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 30 times in the Idlib region, of which 3 were in Aleppo province, 11 were in Latakia province, 3 were in Hama and 13 were in Hama province.