Iraq Announces Final Results of Parliamentary Elections After Manual Recount
Islamic World News Analysis Group: According to the announcement of Independent High Electoral Commission of Iraq, the result of the votes are according to the results of electronic counting.
The Independent High Electoral Commission of Iraq, in an announcement stated that: this commission after receiving several complaints from different sides about election fraud in some of the voting centers, had began counting the votes by hand which the result of the votes are according to the results that are counted electronically.
So the results are as follows:
1. Sairoon alliance with the leadership of Muqtada Sadr, 54 seats.
2. Fatah alliance with the leadership of Hadi Al-Ameri, 47 seats.
3. Al-Nasr alliance with the leadership of Haider Al-Abadi, 42 seats.
4. The State of Law Coalition with the leadership of Nouri Al-Maliki, 25 seats.
5. Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP or PDK) affiliated to Barzani, with 25 seats.
6. National Wisdom Movement with the leadership of Sayed Ammar Hakim, 19 seats.
7. Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) affiliated to the deceased “Jalal Talabani”, 18 seats.
8. The National Coalition (Al-Wataniya) with the leadership of Ayad Allawi, 16 seays.
9. Al-Qarar Al-Iraqi coalition (a sunni coalition) with the leadership of Osama al-Nujaifi, 13 seats.