Trump’s Stance About North of Syria
ISWNews Analysis Group: Donald Trump called PKK a terrorist group and more dangerous than ISIS.
– Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) is a terrorist threat and this threat is more important than threat of ISIS.
– We asked Kurds not to release ISIS prisoners but they released some of them and embarrassed us.
– I did not give Turkey green light to attack north of Syria.
– Saudis have paid us for our troops in Saudi. They’re rich and should spend.
– We want to pull back our soldiers from everywhere as well. We have forces in some countries and keep them secure that they even don’t like us. This is abuse.