Yahya Sinwar’s remarks on the recent developments in Palestine
ISWNews Analysis Group: Yahya Sinwar, head of Hamas political office criticized Arab countries and admired Iran in his speech in a seminar in Ghaza.
– Addressing Benny Gantz, leader of Blue White party: If the enemy thinks of attacking us, we turn the occupied cities into ghost towns. We wait for you and we make you, Benny Gantz, to swear at the day you were born.
– Should enemy know that 70 thousand armed youths in Qassam and Quds battalions and other Resistance groups form the cores of freedom and return.
– Zionist move with support of US., that its president said Quds is capital of Jews and no one objected.
– Iran supported us financially and with weapon and gave us its experiences, but our Arab brothers deprived us from any help.
– Arab countries of the region who closed their doors to us and said if you want us to come to Gaza, we should first talk to US.
– We have thousands of rockets that our youths built in Gaza. We have hundreds of control rooms on and under the ground.
– Iran was the biggest blessing after God’s and if Iran did not support us, we wouldn’t be here.
– The goal of besieging Gaza is to defeat our nation. We are ready to attack Tel Aviv for six months.