Latest Updates on Afghanistan, 7 November 2019
Latest news from Afghanistan frontlines
1. Maydan Wardak:
Engagement between army and Taliban in Sayyed Abad district, more than 80 houses were destroyed in airstrikes.
– Taliban rocket attack to American base Bagram.
– Security forces operation in Dehganan Arghandi area of Badam Qol in Paghman area, three Taliban members killed.
Commander of security forces was martyred in engagement with Taliban.
10 Taliban members killed and injured, five security forces martyred and three injured.
Mine explosion martyred a soldier and wounded 12.
Due to mine explosion on Maghar to Qalaa Now road, six security forces martyred.
In Taliban’s recent attack to watch posts in Bazar Moshtarak and Tal Obeh in Kajran three security forces martyred and one injured.
Security forces cleansed 10 villages in Dand Shahabuddin area from Taliban.
8. Sigar(special inspector for building Afghanistan): US. has spent 132 billion dollar since 2002 in Afghanistan, from which 82 billion dollar is for promoting Afghanistan security and 34 billion dollar for building Afghanistan and 4 billion dollar for humanitarian aids.
9. Latest updates on presidential election:
– Abdullah Abdullah meeting with EU ambassador in Afghanistan.
– Abdullah Abdullah: Mr. Ghani has proved to be a hypocritical. He didn’t fulfill any of his election promises.
– Gulbuddin Hekmatyar: Election will go to second round.
Finally the temporary government comes and should replace the current one.