1. According to UN report, due to warplanes airstrikes in last July, 53 immigrants were killed.
2. LNA airstrike to Hadhba area, Tripoli killed three children.
3. According to Al Jazeera, UAE returned 50 Sudanese mercenaries who wanted to fight in Libya to Khartoum, capital of Sudan.
4. GNA artillery bombed LNA positions in Wadi Rabi and Washkah.
5. A Wing Loong drone of LNA was shot down by GNA over Kararim area, east of Misrata.
This is a Chinese drone recently used by UAE.
6. GNA drones bombed LNA positions in south of Abu Qarin and coastal road Sirte. GNA sources said in these strikes they targeted five LNA military vehicles.