During the Ten-Day Dawn Celebrations, which are the days leading up to the anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution in 1979, Imam Khamenei – the Supreme Leader of Iran – met with various groups of people in Tehran on February 5.
Imam Khamenei reiterated Iran’s long-standing support for the Palestinian cause and said, “We, the system of the Islamic Republic, consider it to be our duty to support the Palestinian resistance groups. We are going to support them, as much as we can and with all the means at our disposal.”
Leader of Iran said:
– The plan will be futile indeed. The plan will be dead before Trump dies.
– What they did revived the issue of Palestine. Now the whole world is talking about that Palestinians are oppressed and they have rights and decry USA. We shouldn’t look at a few Arab treacherous leaders.
– Palestinian nation and organizations should jihad devotionally to put USA and Israel under pressure. That’s the only way. All the Islamic world and Muslim nations should support Palestinians.
– The remedy for Palestine is to select a government using all genuine Palestinian votes.
– I hope you young people will witness the liberation of Palestine, and you will see that day, God Willing, when you will perform prayers in al-Quds.