Latest Updates on Yemen, 3 May 2020 (Map Update)
The latest news from the Baydha, al-Dhala, al-Hudaydah fronts and the retreat of the southerners from the declaration of autonomy
1. Following Saudi’s statement opposing autonomy of Southerners, the Southern Transitional Council abolished self-government and stressed on following Riyadh agreement.
Reclaiming areas Huran and Yasbal in north of Hamah at Qaniya front by AnsarAllah.
Ansar Allah and southern forces led by Saudi coalition engagement in front Moris and Hasha district.
4. Al Hudaydah:
Saudi coalition violated ceasefire in the province 67 times in the last 24 hrs.
5. Report of Yemeni workers union for the labor’s day:
– In the last five years of assault by Saudi coalition 6,229 workers killed and 10,698 injured.
– Saudi coalition attacks destroyed 355 factories and shops.
– Attacks and ground, aerial and maritime siege of Yemen led to unemployment of 15 thousand Yemeni workers.
– Moving central bank from Sanaa to Aden interrupted paying workers their wages.