Latest Updates on Yemen, 22 June 2020
ISWNews Analysis Group: The Southern Transitional Council (STC) agreed with Saudi Arabia proposed ceasefire in southern Yemen and Socotra island.
1. Ceasefire between Mansour Hadi resigned government and Southern Transitional Council:
– The Southern Transitional Council (STC) agreed with Saudi Arabia proposed ceasefire.
– Saudi forces took position in Abyan province to monitor ceasefire.
– Socotra governor: Fall of Socotra areas was an intrigue by Saudis and Southerners to pressure Mansour Hadi to accept ceasefire.
– Conflict between Mansour Hadi forces and Southerners outskirt of Zanjibar.
2. Al Hudaydah:
– Rescue administration health ministry: Due to enemies attacks to Durayhimi district so far 284 martyred and injured, from whom 69 are children.
The only hospital in the town was bombed and destroyed two years ago by enemy warplanes.
– Saudi coalition forces violated ceasefire in the province 80 times in the last 24 hrs.
– Conflict between Saudi coalition and Ansar Allah in south of Madghal.
– Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Majzar district 36 times in the last 24 hrs.