Latest Updates on Yemen, 29 August 2020 (Map Update)
Latest news from the Yemeni fronts
1. Marib and Al Jawf:
– Due to missile and drone attack to Saudi-led coalition officers and Mansour Hadi special forces gathering in a base in Marib more than 40 killed and tens injured.
According to pro-Saudi coalition media the attack was with one missile and two drones.
– Ansar Allah vast attack to center of Madghal district from eastern and western directions. The news of liberation of Madghal district is not correct, clashes continues.
– Ansar Allah attack to areas Alam al-Abyadh and al-Rayan.
2. Saudi coalition air strikes:
Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed Khab and Shaaf district 8 times in Al Jawf province, Maheliyah and Abdiyah district 8 times and Sarwah district 11 times, Wald al-Rabi’, Nate’ and Malajim districts 17 times in Marib province and Sawadiyah district 2 times in Baydha province, in the last 72 hrs.
Saudi coalition violated ceasefire in the province 340 times in the last 72 hrs.
4. Abdulqader Murtadha, head of Yemeni rescue administration POW exchange committee:
In the POW exchange process with mediation of elders and tribes, 20 of the army and people’s immobilization forces released.
Ansar Allah attacked Saudi coalition positions with one drone. Saudi coalition claimed to shoot down the drone. Last night a missile was fired toward Saudi coalition positions, which was shot down by the coalition SAM.
Al Qaeda terrorist group killed 6 civilians on the charge of having relations with Ansar Allah.
YOUR SUPPORT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP ISWNews ALIVE!
I’d like to thank readers for their confidence and support. Thanks to your support we can continue to perform our duty on reporting the important events in the region. So If you like our contents, please don’t feel embarrassed to contribute and help our project, for as little as 1 Dollar. Your contribution, however small, will help ensure our project continuity. Thank you.