Latest Updates on Yemen, 7 October 2020
ISWNews Analysis Group: One person was killed and eight others were wounded as a result of the bombardment of al-Rabsa area by the Saudi-led coalition warplanes.
– The attacks of the Saudi-led coalition forces on the east of al-Khanjar base was repelled by Ansar Allah and popular committees. The Saudi-affiliated media have claimed control over the al-Khanjar base and some areas east of Labanat base, although no significant changes have been made so far.
– In the last 48 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes have bombed Khuba, al-Shaaf and al-Hazm districts more than 19 times.
In the last 48 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes have bombed Jabal Murad and Madghal districts 20 times, Rahbah district 5 times and Sarwah area 3 times.
The Saudi coalition claims to have shot down an Ansar Allah drone near the city of Najran.
– Ansar Allah forces succeeded in breaking the siege of al-Durayhimi town again. The town has been under semi-siege by Saudi-led coalition forces since Summer 2018.
– Saudi-led coalition forces targeted a boat carrying African workers in Yemen off the west coast of al-Salif. Eight people were killed and 12 were missing in the attack.
– Saudi-led coalition forces have violated the ceasefire regime 561 times in the province in the past 48 hours.
– One person was killed and eight others were wounded as a result of the bombardment of al-Rabsa area by the Saudi-led coalition warplanes.