Latest Updates on Yemen, 9 November 2020
Latest updates on fronts Marib, Al Jawf, Al Hudaydah, and Ansar Allah drone attacks to Saudi coalition in south of Saudi Arabia.
1- In the last 48 hours Ansar Allah attacked Saudi coalition positions in south of Saudi Arabia three times.
Saudi coalition media reported to shoot down all three drones.
– Ansar Allah liberated Wadi Musaijid area in the Al Jawf province, Qarn Adwan and Um al-Naj’ north of Raghwan district, from Saudi-led forces occupation.
– Ansar Allah new attacks to Asdas and Wadi Maas.
– Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Madghal district 8 times, Rahbah district 6 times and Majzar district 2 times, in the last 48 hours.
3- Al Hudaydah
– Saudi coalition violated ceasefire in the province 381 times in the last 48 hours.
– Vessels Suzette, Hawassa and Bahir Dar carrying 59 thousand tons gasoline and 29 thousand tons diesel, reached Al Hudaydah harbor, after 85, 209 and 220 days in detention by Saudi coalition.
– Due to Saudi coalition warplanes air strikes to Hali district one person martyred and three injured.
4- Al Jawf
Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Hazm district four times and Khab and Shaaf district three times in the last 48 hours.
Saudi coalition forces are building military structures at Haswayn coast.