Latest Updates on Yemen, 12 November 2020
Latest news from the fronts of Marib, Jawf and Saadah
– Ansar Allah rocket attack on Tadawin camp killed and wounded a number of Saudi-led coalition forces.
– Continuation of the conflict between Ansar Allah and the Saudi-led forces in different fronts of the Raghwan and Madghal districts.
– In the last 48 hours, Saudi-led coalition warplanes have bombed 25 times the districts of Madghal, Majzar, Sarwah and Rahba.
2- Jaw and Saadah
– Ansar Allah launched an operation against the Saudi-led forces on the southern front of the Yatmah and al-Boqa. The news of Ansar Allah’s progress on these fronts is not true…
– In the past 48 hours, Saudi-led coalition warplanes have bombed Al-Zahra and other areas of Khab and Shaaf 11 times, 2 times Bart Al-Anan in Al-Jawf province, 3 times in Al-Ajashar desert and 1 in Al-Boqa in Saadah province.
Saudi coalition forces have violated the ceasefire 465 times in the past 48 hours.
4- The meeting of “Mahdi Al-Mashat”, the chairman of the Supreme Political Council of Yemen, with a number of leaders of the Marib tribes.
These meetings are held in order to attract the attention of the Marib tribes and to establish Ansar Allah control over different parts of the province.
5- Muhammad bin Salman, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: We will deal with anyone who thinks of insecurity and destabilizing Saudi Arabia with an iron fist.