Latest Updates on Karabakh, 14 November 2020 (Map Update)
– The map of Russian observation posts in the Nagorno-Karabakh region has been corrected.
The Russian Ministry of Defense has released a new map of Russian observation posts in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, which, comparing to initial maps, shows the correction of the location and number of posts.
According to the published information, 17 (permanent) observation posts will be established in Karabakh region; There will be also a number of other temporary military posts in various parts of Nagorno-Karabakh, marked with white triangle on the map.
– Evacuation of Dadivank village in the north of Karabakh
In recent days, images of the evacuation of Dadivank village and the historic church in this area have been published.
The village of Dadivank is located near the border of the Nagorno-Karabakh region, and due to its location within the Nagorno-Karabakh region, it was placed under the supervision of Russian peacekeepers respecting the Karabakh peace agreement. However, it seems that due to the location of this village on the border of the Nagorno-Karabakh region and its proximity to the Azerbaijani forces, this village and its church will be evacuated.
– Azerbaijan and Armenia, under the supervision of the Red Cross and Russia, began the exchange of bodies of victims of the Karabakh war.
– More than 4,000 people have been killed, more than 8,000 injured and tens of thousands displaced in the Karabakh conflict, according to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
– According to the spokesman of the Ministry of Health of Armenia, 2317 Armenian soldiers lost their lives in the Karabakh war.
– Over the past three days, 1,103 Russian military personnel and 1,168 pieces of military equipment have been transferred from Russia to Armenia by 73 flights. Troops and equipment are sent to Goris and from there are transferred to the Nagorno-Karabakh region via the Lachin corridor.
– The main headquarters of Russian forces in the Nagorno-Karabakh region are in the cities of Stepanakert and Martakert. The 2nd Battalion of the 15th Separate Motorized Rifle Brigade will be stationed in Stepanakert and the 1st Battalion of the 15th Separate Motorized Rifle Brigade will be stationed in Martakert.
– President of the so-called Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Arayik Harutyunyan met with Rustam Muradov, commander of the Russian peacekeeping force in Nagorno-Karabakh.
– The military delegations of the Russian Federation and Turkey in Ankara discussed the ceasefire in Nagorno-Karabakh and the situation in Syria. So far, there has been no news about the physical deployment of Turkish troops in Nagorno-Karabakh.