Latest Updates on Karabakh, 19 November 2020
– According to information provided by the Russian Ministry of Defense, the number of Russian permanent observation posts in Nagorno-Karabakh are 23 observation posts so far. (Map updated)
– The evacuation of Agdam region by Armenian forces continues. After the withdrawal of the Armenian forces from the part of Agdam region, the Azerbaijani army entered the city of Agdam.
– According to information provided by the Russian Ministry of Defense, on November 18, another 936 Armenian escorted by Russian peacekeepers returned to Stepanakert. The total number of people who returned to Stepanakert after the deployment of Russian forces reached 2,600.
– Russian peacekeeping commander Rustam Muradov visited Lachin corridor.
– Azerbaijan and Armenia exchanged the bodies of 200 war victims under the supervision of the Red Cross.
– Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan told his supporters that he had no intention of resigning and called for an end to the protests.
– The Turkish Parliament approved the order to send Turkish troops to a joint monitoring post with Russia in Azerbaijan. The order was signed by the President of Turkey.