Latest Updates on Karabakh, 25 Nov 2020 (Map Update)
– Azerbaijani army officially entered the Kalbajar region on November 25, in accordance with the ceasefire agreement, and took control of this region.
– Pictures of the withdrawal of Armenian forces from the Kalbajar area.
– Armenian forces blew up the Omar border crossing building north of Kalbajar while evacuating Kalbajar.
– Since the beginning of the ceasefire agreement in Nagorno-Karabakh, more than 11,000 Armenians who fled Nagorno-Karabakh to Armenia have returned to their homes.
– With 305 votes in favor and 1 against, the French Senate adopted the resolution on the need to recognize the Republic of Artsakh. It should be noted that this resolution is not a bill and is not legally binding. In fact, the resolution calls on the French government to recognize the Republic of Artsakh and could provide the tools needed for future negotiations.