Latest updates on Syria, 26 September 2021
ISWNews Analysis Group: According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 16 times in the Idlib region.
– Russian warplanes attacked positions of Turkish-backed forces in Brad area killing at least 4 and wounded 11.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions near the village of Sharava on the outskirts of Afrin.
– Turkish-backed militants bombed the village of Ain Daqnah in the Shahba area.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions near the town of al-Bara.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions near the town of Fu’ah.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions in the village of Ain Shibdar on the western outskirts of Idlib.
After meetings of the Syrian army with the Central Committee of Daraa and the tribal elders of the province, several areas, including Dael, Zayzun and Ibta, joined the national reconciliation and the militants living in the areas handed over their weapons to the Syrian army.
Artillery of Turkish-backed forces attacked the M4 highway and surrounding areas of Ain Issa.
Artillery of Turkish-backed forces attacked the outskirts of Tal Tamar, north of Hasakah.
6- Deir Ezzor:
A Syrian Army member was martyred by ISIS on the outskirts of Shola, south of Deir Ezzor.
Two SAA members were killed by ISIS in the suburbs of Sokhna and Tadmur.
8- According to the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 16 times in Idlib region, of which 1 case is related to Aleppo province, 2 cases are related to Latakia province, 2 cases are related to Hama province and 11 cases are related to the province.