Latest Updates on Syria, 25 November 2021 (Map Update)
ISWNews Analysis Group: Unidentified individuals fired four rockets at a US military base in the village of Kharab al-Jir, five kilometers from the Yarubiya border crossing in Hasakah province.
– On November 24, the Turkish-backed Jabhat al-Shamiya and Ahrar al-Sham militants clashed in the city of Jindires on the outskirts of Afrin.
– On November 25, Turkish-backed militants launched artillery attacks on Kurdish militant positions in the city of Tal Rifat.
– On November 23, Turkish-backed gunmen targeted artillery shells in residential areas northwest of Manbij.
– On November 25, Syrian Army artillery targeted militant positions on the outskirts of the town of al-Bara and Kansafra.
– On November 25, Russian fighter jets targeted militant positions on the outskirts of the town of Sarmin and the village of Majdaliya.
– On November 25, Syrian Army artillery targeted militant positions in the villages of al-Fatirah and Safuhan.
– On November 25, Syrian Army artillery targeted militant positions in the village of Ain Larouz.
– On the morning of November 23, Tahrir al-Sham militants fired rockets at Syrian Army positions in the village of Jobas, east of Idlib. Hours after the attack, Russian fighter jets in retaliation of the attack, bombed Tahrir al-Sham militant positions in the village of Talitia, east of the town of Kafr Takharim and north of Latakia.
On the morning of November 24, after the deployment of Syrian Army forces in the eastern areas of the town of Nahta and the siege of suspicious areas, the militants opened fire on the Syrian army. A number of militants were killed and wounded and several Syrian Army forces were wounded due to clashes.
4- Deir Ezzor:
On November 23, three members of the Syrian army were killed by an explosive device in the suburbs of Deir Ezzor.
– On November 23, Russian fighter jets targeted ISIS hideouts in the Rasafa area, southwest of Raqqa.
– On November 24, a Turkish Army personnel named Mete Yildirim was killed in the city of Tel Abyad due to an accident caused by a technical defect in a weapon.
On the morning of November 23, four rockets hit a US military base in the village of Kharab al-Jir, five kilometers from the Yarubiya border crossing in the eastern Syrian province of Hasakah.
On November 24, at around 1:26 am, Israeli warplanes using Lebanese airspace targeted several areas in Homs province, killing three SAA members. Seven people including six SAA members were also wounded in the attack.
On November 23, a Syrian army soldier was killed by a roadside bomb in Naba’ al-Sakhr area.
9- On November 25, the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria announced: The militants violated the ceasefire 6 times in Idlib region, of which 2 are in Aleppo province, 2 are in Latakia province and 2 are in Idlib province.