Headlines of the Most Important Evolutions of Iraq in the Last Month
Iraq, Iran, Syria agreed to build a Damascus-Tehran highway.
– Al Araby papers of London according to Iraqi officials reported that the agreement between Iraq, Iran and Syria is to build a highway between Tehran and Damascus going through Iraq.
– 20 MPs of Basrah Provincial Parliament demanded the province to be a self-governed state.
– Several million people gathering in al-Kazimayn in the anniversary of Imam Kazim Martyrdom.
– Muqtada Sadr presence with cane in Imam Ali holy shrine after several months.
– Nabih Berri, head of Lebanese Parliament, meeting with Ayatollah Sistani during his visit to Iraq.
– Barham Salih, President of Iraq, opposing US stance about occupied Golan, stated Golan is part of Syria which is occupied.
– Free visa between Iran and Iraq.
– Saudi economical emissary visiting Iraq.
– Saudi King’s 1.5 billion dollars gift to build a sport complex in Iraq.
– A member of Saairun alliance: US pressuring the Iraqi Prime Minister and Parliament Head regarding ejecting US soldiers bill.
– Mosul Governor and two deputies dismissed due to cruise sank in the province.
– Iraq’s negative vote to anti-Iran human rights resolution in UN.
– Continuing tension among Kurdish parties to divide the power, 190 days after the local election.
– Clearing remainder of ISIS cells in Iraq.