1. Israel Army announced Palestinian fishers activity and their entrance to Gaza water are forbidden for now.
2. Israeli fighters bombed Al Rayan region, east of Rafah and south of Gaza.
3. Israeli fighters attacked Khan Yunes harbor with 3 missiles and one of Islamic Resistance bases in Zaytun area with 4 missiles.
4. Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) condemned Moldavia transferring its embassy from Tel Aviv to occupied Quds and demanded revision.
5. Israeli Army installed more of Iron Dome batteries near Gaza in order to intercept more of Palestinian Resistance missiles.
6. According to Palestinian Health Ministry, in 61st Return protest in Gaza, 46 Palestinian protestors are wounded.
7. Nickolay Mladenov, UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace Process, in order to prevent intensification of engagements in Gaza, visited the Gaza Strip and met Ismail Haniyeh, Chairman of the Hamas Political Bureau.