Iraq in the Past Week; Headlines + Images
Bombing terrorist bases near borders of Iqlim and Iran by artillery and drones after martyrdom of three Revolution Guards soldiers in Piranshahr and Iran’s warning to Iqlim’s officials.
– According to some sources, Mahmoud Al Falahi, commander of Anbar operation, that a voice message and some screenshots of his WhatsApp messages to CIA were leaked, has been arrested for interrogation by Iraqi Defence Ministry.
– Iraq’s Hezbollah battalions accusing US embassy in Iraq to try to exonerate and flea Mahmoud Al Falahi abroad.
– Several Iraqi women visiting occupied land by the invitation of Zionist Regime for some activities.
– Hasan Salem, member of security and defence commission of parliament, stated several security commanders of Iraq are connected to USA and UK and have met with officials of their embassies.
– Several communication devices were discovered from Amaq network belonged to ISIS in a tunnel in Mosul.
– Arrest of “Mother of ISIS”! in Mosul whose house was a safe place for ISIS members.
– Bombing terrorist bases near borders of Iqlim and Iran by artillery and drones of Iran after martyrdom of three Revolution Guards soldiers in Piranshahr and Iran’s warning to Iqlim’s officials.
Revolution Guards: Kurdistan glorious people please take distance from terrorists bases.
– Iqlim local government inauguration after 9 months of election.
– Iraqi joint forces to have a vast operation “determination of victory” in western desert of Iraq in an area of 30 thousand km2.
– Bomb bike exploded in Kirkuk, several civilians dead and injured.
– Nechirvan Barzani, new head of Iqlim, visiting Paris and meeting Emmanuel Macron.