Latest Updates on Iraq, 6 November 2019
The death toll of Iraq in the last two days reached 13.
– Houses of three Iraqi members of parliament were set on fire in Shatrah area, Dhi Qar province.
– Presence of tribes chiefs of Karbala in Iran’s consulate to apologize for the incidents of two nights ago in front of the consulate.
– FIFA asked to hold Iraq-Iran football match in a third country, Iraq chose Jordan.
– Jail verdict for former head of Shia Endowment bureau and its engineering office for corruption.
– More security forces deployed in bridges to Baghdad’s Green Zone.
– Bombing points near Zakhu, northwest of Iraq by Turkey.
– Iraqi PM spokesperson: six billion dollar damage to Iraq due to protests.
– Incipient of sessions to examine the bill of 2020 budget by Iraqi government in presence of Adil Abdul-Mahdi.
– US Secretary of State: Iraq and Lebanon should part way from Iran’s interferences.