– Protests continuing in provinces Baghdad, Najaf, Karbala, Wasit, Dhi Qar, Diwaniyah, Kut, Hillah.
– Firing US. and Israel flags in Karbala.
– Muqtada Sadr’s tweet:
“Revolutionists shouldn’t attack diplomatic centers or embassies of neutral countries. Not even shout against them.”
– Iraq’s Hezbollah battalions statement:
US. claim regarding supporting people is a deceit and the evidence is US. black history against Iraqi people. US. embassy in Baghdad is spying and intriguing against Iraq and the region and their ambassador should be ejected.
– Parliament session in presence of UN convoy Plasschaert.
– Some of market went on strike in support of protesters.
– Some officials including PM, President, Head of Parliament, Qays Khaz Ali, Haider al-Abadi and others congratulating Iraq football team winning over Iran.
– Two blasts heard in Baghdad.