Latest updates on clashes at US Embassy in Baghdad
Latest updates on protests and engagement in US embassy in Baghdad
1. The protests in front of the embassy is still continuing.
2. Security forces fired teargas toward protesters.
3. Mike Pompeo, US FM: The attack today was orchestrated by terrorists – Abu Mahdi al Muhandis and Qays al-Khazali – and abetted by Iranian proxies – Hadi al Amari and Faleh al-Fayyad.
4. Sper, minister of defense of USA, reported of sending 750 US soldiers immediately to the region.
5. US Marines forces were transported last night to US embassy in Baghdad. They were transported by three V-22 aircrafts from Kuwait.