Latest news on Yemen, January 23, 2018
Wednesday, 24 January 2018 - 15:13
- Mohammed Ali Houthi (President of the revolutionary committee) bike riding in Sanaa is a sign of safety in this city.
- One of operational officials of AnsarAllah in Bat al Anan axis in Al Jawf governorate with 25 of his troops joins Hadi.
- Hadi and alliance forces advance to east of Mocha-Khukha road. Some villages including Nujayba in the east of road is fallen. These villages are near Yakhtul, north of Mocha thus access of AnsarAllah to Yakhtul is now more difficult.
- AnsarAllah fires a Qaher-M2 ballistic missile toward al-Khayami barack during the military ceremony in western Taiz and 15 troops are killed or injured. Minister of State deputy of Hadi is alive.
- Tribal rallies in Bani Shadad region of Khilan Tayal in support of AnsarAllah and readiness to be deployed to fronts.
- Ismael Walad al-Sheikh apologies for ceasing his position in Yemen, after his mission period is over in next February. The next UN representative in Yemen is British Martin Griffith. This change is to be in favorite of Emirates’ plans.