Details of the “Fa’amkon Minhom” operation by the spokesman of Yemeni Armed Forces
ISWNews Analysis Group: Yemeni Armed Forces spokesman Brigadier Gen.Yahya al-Sari’ explained the details of Ansar Allah recent operation in al-Jawf province named “Fa’amkon Minhom”.
Brigadier Gen. Yahya al-Sari’, the Yemeni Armed Forces spokesman:
– The operation for liberating of al-Jawf province, proved our power in imposing the new equations on the enemy.
– Our continued victories are the result of the achieving of our forces to the points that our leader Sayyid Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi has mentioned.
– The direction of operation was the southern axis of al-Jawf province, that districts of al-Hazm, al-Maslub, al-Ghayl, al-Khalq, al-Motun to Khab and Shaaf were liberated during it.
– Enemy forces in this region named “sixth zone”, are consisted of six brigades and three battalions of Salafi mercenaries and armed groups.
– During this operation, Saudi coalition warplanes performed more than 250 air strikes on al-Jawf.
– Our missile force fired six missile of Nekal, Qasem and Badr to the coalition positions.
– Also, 54 drone strike were done during this operation that 33 strikes targeted Saudis military and economic targets including their oil and gas establishments.
– Air defense also succeeded to prevent from the attacks of enemy warplanes in 10 operations.
– The role and participating of freedman and noble tribes in this operation is an honor. Their position is the rejection of mercenaries and traitors to the country.
– During this operation, more than 1200 of mercenaries were killed, wounded and captured.
– During the operation, we considered protection of ancient and historic sites and we will be committed to protecting them.
– Our invitation from the Yemeni traitors and mercenaries for changing their shameful positions and moving to the homeland embrace, there is still.