Latest Updates on Yemen, 28 June 2020 (Map Update)
Latest news from the Yemeni frontlines
– During the past 48 hours, the Saudi-led coalition warplanes have bombed the Madghal district 7 times, and Majzar district in west of Marib province 17 times.
– Ansar Allah liberated the al-Khalifa area north of Soq Qaniyah from Saudi-led forces control.
– The Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed the Maheliya and al-Abdiya districts in the south of Marib province 4 times.
The Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed the Soq Qaniya area and the Nate and al-Sawadiyah districts, 20 times.
The Saudi-led coalition warplanes bombed the Khab and Shaaf district 9 times and al-Labnat base 7 times.
– According to Al Masirah, the Saudi coalition has still seized 22 ships carrying 144 thousand tons of oil products, 263 thousand tons of gasoline, 29 thousand tons of gas and more than 100 thousand tons of marine oil, despite gaining the international licenses.
– Unidentified gunmen abducted a commander of the al-Tahama Forces (a subsidiary of the National Resistance under the command of Tariq Saleh).
– During the past 48 hours, the Saudi coalition forces have violated the ceasefire in the province 91 times.