Latest Updates on Yemen, 2 October 2020 (Map Update)
Latest news from the Yemeni fronts
– A number of Mansour Hadi’s forces were killed and wounded during a mistaken attack by Saudi coalition warplanes east of the Hilan Heights.
– A child was martyred and a woman was injured when a roadside bomb exploded in the Wadi Hubab area in Sarwah district.
2- Saudi coalition airstrikes:
In the past 48 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes have bombed Rahbah 2 times, al-‘Abdiyyah district 2 times, Mahliyah district 2 times, Sarwah area 4 times, Madghal and Majzar district 4 times and Khab and al-Shaaf 3 times.
– Saudi coalition forces have violated the ceasefire regime 106 times in the province in the past 24 hours.
– Saudi coalition forces violated the ceasefire regime 4,086 times in the province in September 2020.
– Saudi coalition forces fired more than 200 rockets and mortars at al-Durayhimi town.
During the exchange of prisoners between the Southern Transitional Council and the Mansour Hadi government under the auspices of the Red Cross, 173 southern forces and 32 Mansour Hadi forces were exchanged.
The UAE has deployed 600 Sudanese and Senegalese militias on the island of Socotra.