Latest Updates on Syria, 19 September 2021 (Map Update)
ISWNews Analysis Group: According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 28 times in the Idlib region.
– A car bomb exploded in the city of Al-Bab. Four civilians were injured in the blast.
– Turkish-backed artillery attacked the Shahba region.
– Russian fighter jets targeted militant positions near the village of Kansafra and the town of al-Barah.
– Russian fighter jets attacked militant positions in the villages of Balshon, Eblin and Balyon.
– A Syrian Army member was killed in Idlib.
– Following the ceasefire between the militants and the Syrian army in Daraa province, the cities of Tafas, Yadudah and Muzayrab in this province also joined the reconciliation plan.
– A local source in Inkhil denied any agreement with the Syrian army and joining the reconciliation plan.
– Assassination of one of the Syrian security forces by unknown gunmen in the suburbs of Daraa.
Two civilians were killed in Turkish-backed artillery attacks on the outskirts of Ain Issa.
Turkish-backed artillery attacked the northern outskirts of the city of Tal Tamar.
6- American Boeing P-8A Poseidon military aircraft patrols in western Syria and Lebanon.
7- Six ISIS operatives were killed in a Russian fighter jet attack on ISIS hideouts in the Syrian desert.
8- ISIS issued a statement claiming responsibility for a terrorist attack on a gas pipeline that resulted in a power outage in Damascus.
9- According to the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 28 times in the Idlib region, of which 3 were in Aleppo province, 6 in Latakia, 3 in Hama and 16 in Hama.