Latest Updates on Syria, 1 December 2021 (Map Update)
ISWNews Analysis Group: A logistical convoy of the American occupiers was targeted by a roadside bomb in the Malikiyah area of Hasakah province, severely damaging two US military vehicles.
– On December 1, a number of civilians were injured by a car bomb explosion near the city of Al-Bab. The city is under Turkish-backed militant control.
– On November 30, a Russian reconnaissance drones was spotted over the western part of Aleppo.
– On November 30, Syrian Army artillery shelled militant positions in the Kafr Taal and al-Tadil area west of Aleppo.
On November 30, Syrian Army artillery shelled militant positions in the village of Kansafra.
– On November 30, one of the Syrian army forces was assassinated in the city of Daraa by unknown gunmen.
– On December 1, three civilians were seriously injured as a result of an attack by unidentified gunmen in the city of Sheikh Meskin.
4- Deir Ezzor:
– On November 30, a US military vehicle overturned during a raid on the home of a resident of the town of Hajjin, east of Deir Ezzor.
– On November 30, following the implementation of the national reconciliation plan in the Syrian province of Deir Ezzor, about 4,000 fugitive soldiers and wanted militants joined the reconciliation.
– On the evening of November 30, two soldiers of the Syrian Army Engineering Unit were killed by a mine explosion in the suburbs of Ain Issa.
– On November 30, artillery of Turkish-backed militant targeted western areas of of Tal Abyad. One civilian was injured in the attack.
– On November 30, ISIS elements attacked a gathering place of the 17th Division of the Syrian Army in Jabal al-Bushri, east of Raqqa.
– On November 30, two Syrian Army soldiers were killed in a car bomb blast on the southern outskirts of Raqqa.
– On December 1, a logistical convoy of the American occupiers was targeted by a roadside bomb in the Malikiyah area of Hasakah province. According to preliminary information, two US military vehicles were severely damaged in the attack.
– On November 30, a Turkish army spy drone was spotted flying in the suburbs of Qamishli.
7- On December 1, the Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria announced: The militants violated the ceasefire in Idlib region 9 times, of which 2 cases are related to Aleppo province, 1 case is related to Latakia province, and 1 case is related to Hama and 5 cases are related to Idlib province.