Infographic | Taliban’s Report From 2018
The Taliban released an official statement summing up its claims on results of its attacks across the country.
According to the Taliban, its members:
– Carried out 10,638 attacks, including 31 suicide attacks;
– Killed 249 US and other foreign troops and injured 153 others;
– Killed 22,594 troops, intelligence operatives, commandos and police officers loyal to the Kabul government and injured 14,063 others;
– Killed 514 local and Afghan Army commanders across the country;
– Destroyed 3,613 military and non-military vehicles and shot down 26 aircraft including 8 UAVs, 17 helicopters of foreign and internal forces;
– Captured 29 district administration centers.