Reaction of AbdolMalek Badroddin to crimes against Muslims of Myanmar
AbdolMalek Badroddin Hothi, leader of AnsarAllah: we express our sympathy to Muslims of Burma (Myanmar) and condemn crimes against them.
• We insist on necessity of immediate actions for stopping crimes and genocide against Burma Muslims
• International passivity and U.S. encouraging policy for Buddhists to dominate Muslims is a great shame for western countries
• We regret for the passivity of Arab states in the region towards crimes against Myanmar Muslims
• U.S. imperialism and Western countries use human rights and values only for deceiving others
• Those who claim that they are the leader of Islamic nations and adhere Islamic values are solely instigating the sedition
• Crimes committed against Burma Muslims are done in the shade of passivity of Arab states and national conspiracies of Arab nations.
• Myanmar Muslims are Sunni; However there is no voice from Al-Saud and Al-Nahyan !