Latest Updates on Aden’s Conflict
A commander of Mansour Hadi’s forces in Aden was killed in engagement near the Tariq base.
– At the moment, Aden’s conflict is continuing in areas Khur Maksar, Kornish, Crater and coastal strip of Aden. Department of justice, central bank and base and mount Hadi have been scene of shootings.
– Transition Council of South called Islah party corrupted and terrorist and said that people should occupy presidential palace and emphasized to fight against Ansar Allah alongside Saudi and Emirates.
– EU invited both sides in Aden to stop fighting and start the negotiation.
– Aidarus al-Zoubaidi (head of Transition Council of South) came to Aden from UAE.
– Tariq base in Khur Maksar is captured by Hizam Al Amni. A commander of Mansour Hadi’s forces in Aden was killed in engagement near this base.
– Brig. Gen. Mokhtar Al Noubi, commander of fifth brigade of Mansour Hadi’s forces is injured.
– Base 20 in Crater is captured by Mansour Hadi’s forces. Therefore, most of Crater area is under control of Mansour Hadi’s forces.
*Photo showing Hani Bin Brek, a commander of Southerners and deputy of the Council.