Latest Updates on Conflicts Between Southerners and Hadi’s Forces
ISWNews Analysis Group: Clashes between Hizam Al Amni forces(security belt) and the forces loyal to Mansour Hadi has started from yesterday in Ataq city, the capital of Shabwah province.
– After unsuccessful meditation between sides in Ataq city, tensions have raised in the city and clashes ongoing.
– The Southerners delegation headed by Aidarus al-Zoubaidi returned from Jeddah to Aden.
Some sources said the negotiations were not successful with Mansour Hadi and Saudis.
– Some sources reported Shabwah governor (assigned by Mansour Hadi) fled from Aatq to Marib.
– Clashes in Ataq are severe and Hadi’s forces are resisting hard. Emirati Apache helicopters have come to aid Southerners.
– Emirati fighters bombed 21st brigade of Mansour Hadi’s army in defending Hizam Al Amni forces and Nukhbat Al Shabwaniya (backed by Emirates).
– Mansour Hadi’s media report to control most of Ataq town.