Video: US forces Reached to US embassy
Last night, the United States sent about 100 of its terrorist forces from Kuwait to Baghdad to support the US embassy. The video shows the arrival of troops inside the embassy.
Last night, the United States sent about 100 of its terrorist forces from Kuwait to Baghdad to support the US embassy. The video shows the arrival of troops inside the embassy.
Qaboos bin Said Al Said is the 14th king of the Al Said dynasty and is 79 years old. In recent months, as his health condition has deteriorated, speculation has grown for king’s next successor. What will happen to Oman after Sultan Qaboos? Download video
ISWNews Analysis Group: On Dec 29, the US warplanes attacked the positions of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Forces in a blatant crime, killing 27 PMU forces. Since then, the wave of protests against the US occupation of Iraq has intensified.
Turkish Army in close contact with terrorist groups in Idlib province turned the observation posts into safe place for terrorists which is against the Astana agreement and application of the observation posts.
The Kuala Lumpur Summit innovated and hosted by Malaysia’s PM from 18-21 December 2019 with presence of 52 Islamic countries including Iran, Qatar, Turkey and Pakistan.The Kuala Lumpur Summit, which aims to create a new Islamic coalition in the region, faced with strong concern and opposition from Saudi Arabia; therefore, Imran Khan withdrew from participating […]
Will the election of a new prime minister end the problems in Lebanon? Download
Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Battalions have recently released a documentary entitled “The Mirage” that poses a major security blow to the Israeli regime. Details of the operation, which took place from 2016 to 2018 years, are described in 25 minutes.
Apart from the Ansar Allah’s well-powered missile and drone capabilities, perhaps the less known branch of the movement is the Engineering Unit that has effectively crippled the Saudi coalition ground forces with various tactics. The video you see is from the northern fronts of Yemen in the provinces of al-Jawf and Saadah.
Saudi Arabia started the aggression on Yemen since 2015 under title of “Operation Decisive Storm”. The operation is continuing under “Operation Restoring Hope” with a coalition of Arabic countries. But the results of the war did not turn out as Saudi Arabia predicted! Most see! Download
In recent days, suspicious incidents took place in al-Sanak and al-Khalani square in Iraq, and several people were killed by unidentified gunmen. The same night, there were rumors of a drone attack on Muqtada al-Sadr’s residence in Najaf. What is the purpose of this conspiracy?!
ISWNews Analysis Group: In presence of Gen. Sayyari, chief of staff and Gen. Khanzadi, commander of navy, Simorgh drone is unveiled and joint Iran’s navy.