Latest updates on Yemen, 31 January 2020
Ansar Allah negotiating with Hazm tribes. Al-Namas, Ansar Allah’s envoy, met with Akimi, a chief in Hazm tribes and governor of Jawf.
– Engagements in southern outskirts of Hazm continue. Saudi coalition claims to reclaim Baraqesh but it cannot be confirmed so far.
– Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Motun district two times.
– Ansar Allah negotiating with Hazm tribes. Al-Namas, Ansar Allah’s envoy, met with Akimi, a chief in Hazm tribes and governor of Jawf, and then met with Mohammed Ali al-Houthi.
– Saudi coalition conducted several attacks toward Salb heights at the gate of Sanaa province from northeast.
– Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Nihm district eight times.
3. Al Hudaydah:
– Artillery fire on al Hudaydah airport, Khamsin street, Jah area and Uways village in north of Hays district by Saudi coalition.
– A house burnt in Uways village due to Saudi coalition bombing.
– Martyrdom of a woman while her daughter wounded due to bombing Rakab village in Taiziyah district by Saudi coalition.
– Saudi coalition attack in Hamir front repelled, some of their forces killed and injured.