Latest updates on Yemen; January 24.
Friday, 26 January 2018 - 12:08
- On Tuesday AnsarAllah forces could liberated Markuza Mountain in Nate` district in Al Bayda governorate but on Wednesday it was fell to Hadi’s forces.
- Hadi’s troops open a new front in eastern Sa’adah governorate and occupy some villages and heights at the border of Razeh and Ghamr And Zaher districts.
- Heavy engagement in the north of Taiz.
- The first parliament to hold on next Saturday in Sanaa.
- Southern forces entitled “Southern Moghawemat” in their declaration with signatures of 57 commanders warn Aydrous that any military activity in Aden will result in a civil war and opposition will be benefited.
- Tariq meets Aydrous and Aydrous promises to military support Tariq. Aydrous extends his one-week deadline to Hadi another month.
- Ali Saleh Afash, Ali Abdullah Saleh’s half-brother, accepting Hadi’s legitimacy meets him in Riyadh. Ali Saleh is a former commander in Yemen’s Army.
- After fall of Nujayba in the east of Mokha-Khukha axis in western shore, there are engagements on heights overlooking Nujayba. Hadi’s troops decide to put fire on Hays-Maqbana road to cut logistics of AnsarAllah from north of Taiz.
- Hamili region between Nujayba and Khaled ibn Walid junction is fallen.
- Saleh al Samad meets elders of Hashed tribe.