1. The Yemeni Armed Forces spokesman:
– In past weeks, enemy forces have carried out more than 10 operations in the al-Jawf, Marib, al-Baydha, al-Dhale, Taiz and Saadah fronts.
– The number of Saudi-led coalition airstrikes in the last week have reached to 258 strikes.
– The enemy warplanes carried out 1,068 airstrikes and more than 86 operations in Yemen, since April 9 until now.
2. The Saudi coalition airstrikes:
Saudi coalition warplanes struck the al-Baydha province 11 times, al-Hajjah province 4 times, al-Khasf region and the al-Shaaf and Khab district 10 times, the Majzar and Madghal districts 17 times, and the al-Sharaf region in Najran one time.
In the past 24 hours, Saudi coalition forces have violated the ceasefire 52 times in this province.
The continuation of the clashes between the Southerns and Mansour Hadi forces in al-Tariyah and Sheikh Salem. The claims of sides about advances are not true.
Interactive map of Yemen