Infographic: Ansar Allah Report From the Battles of 2021
Brigadier General Yahya al-Sari’, spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces, provided a report on details of the Yemen war in 2021.
Brigadier General Yahya al-Sari’ stated in this press conference:
– In 2021, our forces repelled 223 offensive attacks and 166 infiltration attacks of the enemy.
– During 2021, enemy warplanes performed 7100, which resulted in civilian casualties and damage to infrastructure. Most of these attacks have targeted different areas of Marib province.
– In 2021, our forces carried out 194 offensive operations and 382 hit-and-run operations.
In 2021, our forces carried out operations such as Operation Al-Nasr Al-Mubin in three stages and Operation Rabi Al-Nasr in two stages. Our ground operations have resulted in the liberation of large areas of 12,250 square kilometers in the provinces of Marib, Al-Jawf, Al-Bayda, Shabwa and Al-Hudaydah.
– In 5010 operations, the engineering unit targeted enemy elements, military equipment and their barracks.
– The total operations of the artillery unit amounted to 21925 operations, including: targeting the enemy fortifications, gatherings and military equipment.
– The number of operations of the sniper unit in 2021 has reached 13191.
– The air defense has carried out 1025 operations, which has led to confrontation and forcing the enemy aircraft to leave the field.
– 22 Saudi aircraft including: 6 CH-4 UAVs, 12 ScanEagle, one MQ-9, two RQ-20 and one Karael were shot down. Also, two UAE Wing Loong 2 drones and 64 small spy drones were shot down in 2021.
– The missile force has carried out 440 operations, 340 of which targeted enemy forces inside and 100 operations of enemy gatherings and facilities outside Yemen.
– Our Air Force (UAV) has conducted 4497 reconnaissance and offensive operations against enemy targets inside and outside Yemen.
– In 2021, 394 Saudi soldiers and officers and 745 Sudanese were killed and wounded. The casualties of local mercenaries have risen to more than 24,000 killed and injured.
– In 2021, 1749 armored and personnel carriers and 253 artillery pieces were destroyed or damaged and 39 warehouses were burned.
We will continue to carry out our duties until we achieve freedom, independence and the liberation of the entire territory of the Republic of Yemen.