Latest Updates on Yemen, 10 March 2019; Ansar Allah’s Operation in North of Hajjah
Latest news from frontlines and Ansar Allah advances in Hajjah
1. Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesperson:
– Saudi Coalition violated ceasefire in al Hudaydah 678 times in the last three days.
– Saudi Coalition fighters attacked other provinces 17 times.
– AnsarAllah’s operation continuinging in desert areas of Kashar district against rebels.
– AnsarAllah media reported to reclaim Shabakah mount and southern parts on northwest of Harad from Mansoor Hadi and Saudi Coalition. Therefore Saadah-Harad road in the area is reclaimed from Saudi Coalition after several months of heavy engagements.
– AnsarAllah firing a missile Badr P-1 to Saudi Coalition and Mansoor Hadi’s forces gathering location in Midi desert, north if Hajjah. AnsarAllah reported it hit the target accurately.
AnsarAllah’s reclaiming operation against Saudi Coalition in Motun resulted in liberation of some areas.
4. Al Hudaydah:
– One Martyr and four wounded due to airstrikes of Azlat al Majamilah in Beit Faqih.
– Continuation of siege and bombing of Durayhimi and surrounding villages.