Possible details of this agreement are as follows:
– Organizing all forces under Ministry of Defense again.
– Halt of propaganda against each other.
– Participation of Southern Transition Council in the Consulting Council to reach final political solution.
– Forming the government with 24 ministers equally divided between northern and southern provinces.
– The government should form before 30 days after the agreement.
– Ministers should not be selected from those who participated in engagements of Aden, Abyan and Shabwah.
– Return of all forces who moved toward Aden, Abyan and Shabwah.
– Collecting medium and heavy weapons from Military forces in Aden within 15 days after the agreement.
– Pulling all forces of government and Transition Council out of Aden to other provinces.
– Uniting military forces under the Ministry of Defense and distribute to different fronts under Saudi coalition.
– Organizing military forces in southern provinces under Ministry Defense of the resigned government.