Latest Updates on Yemen 31 December 2018
Latest news about ceasefire and Yemen war
1- The spokesman of Yemen Armed Forces:
– The Saudi Coalition has violated ceasefires 800 times in Hudaydah after the “Sweden agreement” so far.
– The Coalition warplanes violated ceasefires 75 times in Hudaydah.
– In 2018, our forces carried out more than 689 operations against the Saudi Coalition.
– In 2018, 42 Coalition UAVs were shot down by our forces.
– In 2018, 38 drone operations were carried out against the Saudi Coalition.
– In 2018, more than 131 missiles fired at Saudi Coalition positions.
– In 2018, our forces have carried out 6 naval operations against military ships of the Coalition.
– Our missile reserves are sufficiently diverse and we seek to strengthen and expand our reserves to counterbalance future wars.
Recapturing several areas along the Al Khadra Passage during AnsarAllah operation in northern Al Jawf.
3- Joint UAVs and artillery operation of Ansar Allah against Saudi Coalition in Jizan.
From yesterday, the Saudi-led forces according to the agreement of Sweden are removing the road blockades and trenches to 16km, to pave the way for humanitarian aids.(Image)