Latest Updates on Yemen, 14 April 2019; Ansar Allah Advancing in Moris Front
Latest news from Lahij, Hajjah, Taiz, Dhale and Hudaydah frontlines.
Repelling Saudi Coalition attacks in Al Qabitah area (from three axes of Ayrim, Maghniya and Hamalah) by Ansar Allah and Popular committees.
– AnsarAllah’s artillery attack to Saudi Coalition locations in Ahem triangle and west of it.
– Engagements in Shabakah and east of Nar mountain.
– Repelling Saudi Coalition attacks in Madalis front.
– AnsarAllah engaging Saudi Coalition, west of Taiz and some media close to the Coalition reported of retreat in Hazran and Gharab.
– Saudi Coalition media reported Mansoor Hadi controlling Wadi Maqsab, near Barah. AnsarAllah repelled Saudi Coalition attacks, south of Hajdah which planned to cut the road.
AnsarAllah advances in Moris front. In recent days, AnsarAllah and Popular committees advanced in the front and reached Sadrayn camp.
5. Al Hudaydah:
– Ceasefire violating by Saudi Coalition.
– Yesterday and today, Saudi Coalition targeted Hudaydah Airport, Qama hotel, Engineering university, Sheikh village, July 7 neighbourhood, Kilo 16, Tuhayta and Fazah with high caliber guns and mortars.