– Adil Abdul-Mahdi, Iraqi Prime Minister and Chief of Staff, mentioned in a statement: No military activities of domesitc or foreign forces in Iraq without Baghdad’s permission.
– A Katyusha rocket fired toward Mosul’s presidential palace in Nineveh, in which Iraqi Nineveh operation and American forces are located. Several mortars fired toward military base of Al Taji in north of Baghdad, in which American troops are present. Several rockets fired toward oil companies, one of which is American, in Basra.
– Nechirvan Barzani, son of Masoud Barzani’s brother, selected as head of Kurdistan Iqlim and his visit to Baghdad and meeting with heads of three main departments. Also Masrur Barzani, son of Masoud Barzani was selected as Prime Minister of the Iqlim to form the Iqlim’s government.
– Suspicious fire on local farms just before cultivating wheat in Kirkuk and surroundings of several hundreds acres, no one took responsibility yet.
– Turkish fighters raiding Iraq’s northern mountain and a gas station near Emadiyah town, Dohuk province, again.
– Ahamd Abud Issawi arrest, a former “Islamic Army” group who fled to Fallujah three years ago and joined ISIS in Baghdad along with several other ISIS field commanders who were on run for several years.
– Incipient of several security operations in different regions of Iraq including north of Baghdad and several villages at the border with Syria.
– Celebrating the fifth anniversary of Hashad Sha’abi foundation.
– Ayatullah Sistani office statement regarding the fifth anniversary of fatwa of Hashad Sha’abi foundation and jihad against ISIS terrorist group: If Iraqis did not unite and political parties did not put their differences away and if friend countries’ helps did not help, we could not win over ISIS.
– Iraq’s exemption from US embargo on Iran for trade extension for 90 more days.
– Matthew H. Tueller, US ambassador in Iraq, inauguration. He was US ambassador in Yemen for five years before.