Latest Updates on Yemen 15 August 2019
Latest news from Yemen’s frontlines
– Ansar Allah repelled the Saudi-led forces attacks in Malahit front. Saudi coalition forces carried out the attacks in two axes from Al Marwah and Namisah heights which have been repelled according to Ansar Allah media.
– Ansar Allah took control of heights near the Taibat al Esm and Salban mountain.
– Saudi-led forces shelled Munbah district killing one child.
– Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue on the Al Dhahrah front in the Khab and Shaad district.
– Ansar Allah carried out an operation in Sabrayn mountain against the Saudi-led forces and secured the area, according the Ansar Allah’s media.
3- Al Hudaydah:
– According to reports, Saudi-led forces set fire 10 other houses in the Al Jah al Asfal area.
– Saudi-led forces shelled Al Jah area with artillery killing one child.
– Saudi-led forces shelled Al Durayhimi with artillery killing one and wounded another.
– Continuation of bombardment of eastern and southern areas of Al Hudaydah by Coalition artillery.
– The Southern Transitional Council denied the withdrawal from the Aden city and announced they are determined to liberate other provinces from the Mansour Hadi’s government control.
– Some sources reported on the visit of the leaders of the Transitional Council to Saudi Arabia.