Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesperson Press Conference Regarding Sudanese Situation in Yemen
ISWNews Analysis Group: Gen. Yahya Sari’, the spokesperson of Yemeni Armed Forces(loyal to Ansar Allah), explained the situation of Sudanese mercenaries and their casualties in Yemen.
Summary of Gen. Yahya Sari’:
– In total since the beginning of the aggression more than eight thousand Sudanese mercenaries are killed or injured.
– In 2015 and 2016 their casualties were 850.
– Sudanese lost 2049 troops in fronts south, Taiz and western shore.
– 1354 Sudanese killed since 2018.
– Their casualty is 459 in the following year that 185 of them were killed in the last month.
– Sudanese fight under Saudi in fronts of Saudi border and under UAE in southern and western shore fronts.
– They have five thousand mercenaries in Khoba and Samitah.
– In Majazah area two thousand and in Saqam 600 Sudanese soldiers are present.
– In western shore six brigades are available that three of them retreated from the western shore.
– In Aden and Lahij one thousand Sudanese soldiers and officers are present in Ras Abbas, Aden airport and al-Anad airbase.
– Sudanese did numerous crimes including sexual assault, using children in war, etc.
– Sudanese people have also been deceived like other people of the region and don’t know the truth.
– We ask them to rescue their soldiers by pulling them out from Yemen.
– Assaulting Sudanese forces are legal targets of our army and people’s immobilization.
– Yemeni Armed Forces have the power to hit any military unit of mercenaries even before they reach Yemen’s soil.