Riyadh Is After Contacting Ansar Allah
ISWNews Analysis Group: Abdullah Hajar, consultant of Political Council of Yemen, showed interest in peace talk with Saudi Arabia.
– Riyadh is after contacting Muhamad Abdulsalam.
– We never closed doors of negotiation to anyone and we want peace but with our own conditions.
– We want assurance for stability, ceasefire, ending the siege, reopening Sanaa airport and paying off salaries.
– The doors to peace are open and if it is rejected, out weapons are ready.
– We do not question Saudi’s seriousness but we doubt if they interpret our peace plan as a defeat.
Another Saudi official claimed before that AnsarAllah and Saudi are negotiating since 2016.