Latest Updates on Yemen, 24 January 2019; Agreement Implementation in al Hudaydah
Latest from Yemen frontlines and ceasefire in al Hudaydah
1. Al Hudaydah:
Martin Griffiths and General Patrick Cammaert after traveling to Sanaa and meeting with Ansar Allah officials about the process of Sweden Agreement implementation, traveled to Riyadh.
Also the UN has denied reports that the head of the UN mission monitoring a ceasefire in Yemen’s port city of Hodeidah had resigned.
AnsarAllah operation in south and east of Al Nar mountain resulted in reclaiming of some of the areas.
According to AnsarAllah media due to recent days operation 70 troops of Saudi Coalition were killed and wounded.
3. Yemeni Armed Forces Spokesperson:
– Saudi Coalition during the last two days violated ceasefire in al Hudaydah 289 times.
Enemy fired 191 mortars, 28 missiles to al Hudaydah and violated ceasefire 52 times using different means.
– Saudi Coalition fighters attacked 44 times other provinces during the last two days.
– Saudi Coalition attacks defeated in Rashahah Sharqi in Al Boqa’ (east of Saadah).
– Our operation in Hadhbat Jamil and Al Husnayn mountain in north of Bayda, Malahit and east of Al Dud mountain and in Asi’ Sharqi Nihm against the Coalition and hypocrites (Mansoor Hadi’s forces).
4. AnsarAllah drone attack to Saudi Coalition troops in Aseer(south of Saudi Arabia).
5. AnsarAllah leader Sayyed Abdul-Malik Badreddin al-Houthi in memory of the Martyr Day:
Enemy tried to face people with economy crisis to break their determination but couldn’t.
Saudi and Emirates Coalition are doing their best in the war against Yemen, since they could not reach their goal which failed and now they are disappointed.