Latest Updates on Yemen 26 May 2019
Latest news from Jizan, Taiz, Hudaydah and Baydah.
– During a hostage exchange with the help of local mediation, 66 people from Yemen’s popular committee were freed from Saudi coalition hands.
– Ansar Allah said that it repelled a massive operation of Saudi Coalition in Al-Zaher front. But the Coalition claimed that they retaken the Al Aril mountain, Hamra hill and Qannasin and Qarabah.
– The Saudi Coalition spokesperson claimed downing of an Ansar Allah Qasef K2 drone in Jizan airport sky before carrying its mission.
– A Colition’s spy drone was downed in east of Dud mountain by Ansar Allah.
Recently, the clashes have increased with Coalition’s attacks in north of Taiz. There are no changes in the contact lines, and Ansar Allah have repelled most of the attacks until now.
5- Ceasefire violation in Al Hudaydah:
– The Saudi-led Coalition forces have targeted the regions of Wahiin, CityMax, Ittihad hotel and 50th street with mortar shells.
– The Saudi-led Coalition forces have targeted north of Hays with 11 mortar shells.