Latest Updates on Yemen 4 September 2019
Latest news from Hajjah battles; latest news form south of Yemen conflicts and ceasefire violation in al Hudaydah.
– Heavy attacks by Saudi coalition near the Haradh town.
After several days of heavy attacks by the Coalition from four directions, Yemeni Armed Forces spokesperson(Asnar Allah) said that the attacks are repelled and they suffered heavy loss.
The operation was conducted jointly by 7th brigade of Mansour Hadi’s forces and Saudi and Sudanese armies.
In this operation Saudi coalition fighters attacked Haradh more than 22 times and Ansar Allah attacked their forces positions with several Qasef K2 drones and one Qasim missile.
But on the other hand, pro-Saudi coalition media report that their forces have already reached Haradh town.
* In the case the news are confirmed news with map will be updated.
2. Latest news of conflict between Southerners and Mansour Hadi:
– Southern Transitional Council forces released prisoners of Zinjibar prison. There are also al Qaeda members among the prisoners…
– Nukhbat Al Shabwaniyah forces attacked Azan town, Shabwah province from south and controlled the town for a few hours but Mansour Hadi’s counterattack drove them out again.
– Aidarus al-Zoubaidi invited by Saudi Kingdom and to negotiate with Mansour Hadi government visited Jeddah again.
3. Al Hudaydah:
– A woman is wounded in Al Haet village, Hays district due to Saudi Coalition rockets.
– Bombing north of Hays, Jabaliah, Zaafaran, 16 kilo, Shajan and Al Koei by Saudi coalition artillery.
Image: Qasef K2 drone wreckage in north of Hajjah from Saudi coalition camera